Thursday, November 25, 2010

Team Lotro..

Fairly slow going this week, dealing with a pulled Achilles Heel and going to Physiotherapy to get it all sorted out, oh the fun.   I'm just glad for health benefits.   Other than that, everything is going ok.   I picked up the Expendables on Blu-ray.  The Expendables (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) such a great movie, and one of my favs of the summer.   Warning though, the violence can be in excess, but if you like action flicks, this is one of the better ones you can find.   I really enjoyed the behind the scenes documentary's.   I thought that Sly was a spiritual person, because both the Rocky series, and the last Rambo movie had a spiritual undertone, but apparently he isn't.   I find I need to pray for the guy.   I think he takes the role of tough guy a little too serious.   Is it just me, or does Stallone handling a cigar just .. seem weird. Still, it's fun stuff.

Actually was in a group tonight doing some sort of Loth medallion quest  ...I WAS IN A GROUP!!  It was fun.   First time I've been invited to group in like.. must be 5 months.  Surprisingly my internet connection held up.   I couldn't believe how much fun it was to be involved in a Lord of the Rings fellowship.   Cool stuff, and we conquered pretty good until the last boss (on hard mode).  Anyway, it's funny how long I've been soloing my burg 'Pojoh', and how much I missed the grouping aspect of LOTRO.   Good stuff.

Work is crazy, actually side-swiped a fellow staff meember's car with the 'company' van.  "OUCH!" .... we exchanged paint, and the other staff member was VERY forgiving.   Needless to say, this morning was pretty rough on my mental state.   I believe that was my first incident with our vans in like 20 years.   It's downhill from here folks.

This weekend plans to be a boring one, filled with much boredom.   An incoming Snowsquall doesn't help the situation either. I can say that I honestly don't miss the youth center that I used to work at, but I'm finding that I'm slowly going nuts NOT filling my nights with something.  It's weird considering that I've only been away from my old job for ALMOST 2 months.   I used to think that I would be the kind of person that would love to live as a hermit in some secluded place.  But  that's not the case.   Even with working throughout the week.

On the positive side, my other blog ... thenarthax.blogspot.com is going steadily, and keeping up the devotional routine is going better than expected.   check it out, updated daily :)

Ok, time to hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment