Friday, October 15, 2010

Car Shopping.

Ok, my 2007 Dodge Caliber is still doing me fine, and everything is great with it, but ... if I could choose a dream car, there are a few from the annals of Hollywood which come to mind.   Here are my choices of ultimate cars to own, if I had the money to pwn.   In no particular order ..

Apparently if you have $150,000.00 sitting around, you can own a replica of the Batmobile ... courtesy of Fiberglass Freaks.   Totally awesome.











Next up, is a true '80's classic:











I've always loved the Munsters tv show, especially the first season.   Their car was the best, though ...

let's not forget Grandpa Munster's the .... Dragula





Now there's a ton of other cool cars, like Kitt from Knight Rider, or the 'General Lee' from Dukes of Hazzard.   But these ones are ones that REALLY stand out in my mind.    Until I get that UBER paycheck from some unknown source, I guess I'll stick to my Caliber.

No comments:

Post a Comment