Saturday, August 21, 2010

Holiday time again :)


Ah, time once again to go on a holiday.  Yup, I have 2 weeks off of the youth center.   I do hope that I have a chance to hit the beach, catch some sun, and successfully avoid drowning in the clear clean waters of Georgian Bay.   Funny enough, I will probably grab as many hours at my community living job that I can.  I need to do alot of clean up around the house/lot that I can.    Somewhere I plan to have fun and relax, just not sure when.

When I return to the youth center I have 3 weeks go get things all sorted out for my departure.   Looking forward to moving on, and allowing God to move me where He wants me to go, and in turn move the youth center in the direction that it needs to go.

I've been working a bit on Lotro, just doing some stuff on my Rune keeper.   Finally moved past book 1, and half-way through book two.   I think part of my vacation will entail visiting middle-earth and getting ahead of the crowds of people that will start playing the game when 'Free-to-play' comes into effect September 10th.

I'm also thinking about organizing my blog a bit, to give daily themes, and studies.   This is going to take alot of discipline.   Hope it works.  I'm hoping to introduce new themes within a week or two.

It's my brother's birthday tomorrow.  I picked up the Zombie Survival guide for him, as well as a Tim's Card. Never know what to get the guy.   Either way, when the Zombie apocalypse comes, he'll survive.  That's a good thing.

I'm thinking I should write a book called ' The Church Zombie Guide' -- The Bible, real brain food;  How to fight zombie infection; Worship, Thankfulness, Prayer, and Fellowship, 4 Shotgun shells of Faith;  Loving the Undead, while staying alive;    

I'll follow that up with 'Vampire guide to the Christian faith' -- How Christ lifts us up when we think that life SUCKS; God doesn't make mis-STAKES; and Faith that you can sink your teeth into.

Anywhoo, time to say goodnight to insanity.  My, its late.   Until next time... toodles.
(originally written July 21st @ 1:30 am.)

No comments:

Post a Comment