Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Enjoying the Sun


Another hot day today, but this time I got a chance to head to Sauble Beach for the better part of the afternoon.   Going into the water, I realized just how blessed I was, here I am at one of the largest fresh water beaches in the world ... and I'm swimming in water that is probably cleaner than most people find in the world.   How cool is that?!?!  
Sometimes mind-boggling how blessed I am, where I live.    Needless to say, it was great enjoying the water, and the sun.

When I got home, I had a coffee, and then took the lawnmower out for a couple hours, before supper.  I also picked some more Black Currants, and it was hot.   Ohh how I longed to be back at the beach.   Yea, I was drenched in sweat by the end of the night.    Cooling down, by the air conditioner, I hoped on my computer and did some leveling on Star Trek Online.

I'm almost half-way to getting my character ... Pojoh to the rank of Captain.   Fun stuff.   I'm starting to explore some Cardassian space, and today was the first time that I journeyed to Deep Space 9.   I had fun geeking out.

I have a laugh whenever I see people play their games on Facebook.   They are so cheap looking and the concepts are very simple.   Basically crafting to make your farm bigger.   It's also a self-promotion for facebook.   I was glancing at a magazine cover that had the headline 'Facebook -- largest company in the world?' ... kinda scary how many people's lives are entwined in that little program.
Have you noticed that not only do you get junkmail from people, and companies, but these mini-games from Facebook easily makes a mess out of things when you log into the program.   I know there's gotta be a way to get rid of seeing what everyone is playing (besides the delete button).   Going to have to search for it in my options.

Well, tomorrow is going to be another scorcher, and I'm hoping that it's not too windy, so I'll go to the beach.   Or if it starts to rain, I'll head to the theaters.  I still want to watch 'Despicable Me' .. looks like a fun movie, and the reviews have been pretty positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment